Do you get confused choosing which statement you should tick on your start form?
Here is a brief run through of which to choose:
- If you have not been paid by any other employer since the 6th of April.
- This includes all type of pay (Jobseekers allowance, employment and support allowance, taxable incapacity allowance, state pension, or occupational pension)
- If you have had another job since the 6th of April but you have now left.
- This means you have been paid by another employer that will no longer be paying you or received taxable pay from jobseekers allowance, employment and support allowance, taxable incapacity allowance, state pension or occupational pension.
- If you have another form of income.
- You could be working self-employed, working for another employer or receiving pay from a pension.